- Information contained in this website is provided as a service to OCS industry stakeholders and others having an interest in Ontario’s construction industry. All contents provided within this website is intended for general information and use only. Website contents are subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Some information on this website has been provided by external sources. OCS is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of information provided by external sources. This website also provides links to the websites of other organizations. These sites are not maintained by OCS and the statements and opinions expressed therein are those of the website owner/sponsor and do not necessarily reflect those of OCS.
- Under no circumstance should this information be considered legal advice. Although we strive to make the information helpful and accurate, we make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding it. OCS disclaims all liability of any kind whatsoever arising out of your use of, or inability to use, this information.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada and Ontario.
Permission to Reproduce
Information made available through the Ontario Construction Secretariat (OCS) website (www.iciconstruction.com) is intended for general information purposes. Research reports, newsletters and bulletins are available for download from the OCS website and can be downloaded and printed in their entirety as often as required, providing that:
- Information is reproduced accurately and is not be used for any commercial purpose or sold by any organization;
- No part of the research is modified or repackaged;
- OCS is clearly identified as the source of the information.
Acceptance of Terms
It is the responsibility of the end user that its use of the various reports, products and information on the OCS websites complies with these terms and to seek prior written permission from the OCS for any uses not permitted or not specified in this agreement. Any infringement of the OCS’s rights may result in legal action. Any use whatsoever of information contained on the OCS website shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of this agreement.
ONTARIO CONSTRUCTION SECRETARIAT