About the Grant
The Ontario Construction Secretariat (OCS) is looking to assist labour and management organizations with research and promotional activities through our Research and Marketing Partnership Grant. Funding will be available for research and/or promotional activities on local, regional or provincial scales.
Organizations that qualify are encouraged to apply regardless of the scale of research and/or promotional activities. All applications will be considered.
To learn more, click here to view the RMPG brochure.
Who Can Apply?
Applications must be jointly submitted by a labour-management partnership that is affiliated with Ontario’s unionized Industrial, Commercial, Institutional (ICI) construction industry. Eligible applicants include:
- Employee Bargaining Agencies and Employer Bargaining Agencies
- Ontario Provincial and/or Local Area Building and Construction Trades Councils
- Union Signatory Contractors or Union Construction Associations
- Local Area Unions
- Union/Employer Training Centres
Successful applicants will sign a project funding agreement with OCS and provide:
- A final report detailing key deliverables, results, observations and lessons learned
- Any research reports, promotional materials and/or links to online media
- Acknowledgement of OCS funding
- OCS reserves the right to use and/or share research findings and/or promotional materials and activities with the OCS Board of Directors and our labour/management partners